Artists are invited to submit entries for pre-selection in the fifteenth annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged on Perth’s stunning Cottesloe Beach from 1 – 18 March 2019.
Before beginning your application please read our Terms and Conditions
To apply online
To begin your online application, please click here.
The deadline for online applications is midnight, Sunday 19 August
To apply via post
Download a copy of the Cottesloe 2019 application form.
Please send all hard copy applications to PO Box 300, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010. Applications must be postmarked within Australia before 5pm, Tuesday 14 August
Awards and subsidies for Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2019 include:
- Up to four or more new and innovative work subsidies of $5,000 – $10,000 each with support from the Australia Council for the Arts
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000 with thanks to Gavin Bunning and Julienne Penny
- Crown Resorts and Packer Family Foundations Indigenous Artist Support Program of $10,000
- The Danish Artist Subsidy of $10,000
- The Mostyn Family Foundation Artist Subsidy of $5,000 for an International Artist
- Assistance for all artists for reasonable use of install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment with support from the Australia Council for the Arts
- Aluminium material support for some Western Australian artists sponsored by Alcoa
- The Andrea Stretton Memorial Invitation of $7,500 to exhibit at Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2019
- The EY People’s Choice prize of $5,000
Photo above by David Dare Parker. Gjøde & Partnere Arkitekter, The Desert Island, Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2018.